Monmouth Beach Yoga & Wellness has plenty of options every day for everyone in our commUNITY. Our current class offerings are “in person” beach and marina, online via Zoom, pre-recorded Zoom classes and a limited number of weekly in studio classes up to a maximum of seven (7) people.
Some of the “in person” classes will be hybrid classes: That means the “in person” class will also be taught online via Zoom. We ask for your continued patience and support during these trying times as we transition yet again to a new world of in-studio, virtual, and outdoor class offerings.
Trainings, series & workshops are a great way to expand your knowledge and take your practice to the next level! We typically host workshops a few times a month. We plan on having these events on our schedule in the upcoming months, so keep an eye on our schedule. At Monmouth Beach Yoga & Wellness, our goal is to ensure that everyone has options in a comfortable, healthy and “at ease” environment every day of the week.
Monmouth Beach Yoga & Wellness has implemented the following requirements with one thing in mind: the health and safety of our staff & CommUNITY. We are following guidance from the New Jersey Governor’s office as well as paying attention to what is going on around New Jersey.
We are asking each person to review these requirements and adhere to them while attending classes at Monmouth Beach Yoga & Wellness. Any person not in compliance with these requirements, or doesn’t follow the guidelines from the Governor’s office will not be permitted to enter the studio. As always, your health and safety are our top priority.
● We ask that if you are feeling even slightly unwell or exhibit any symptoms including, but not limited to: fever, chills, chest pain, cough, sore throat, vomiting or rash, do not sign up for the class. Do not attend class.
● Do not sign up, do not come to the studio, or attend class if you have been outside of the state of New Jersey in the last fourteen (14) days or have been exposed to anyone with the COVID-19 virus.
● Your temperature will be taken before every class using a touchless thermometer at the door. Any student with an elevated temperature over 99.4 degree will not be permitted to enter the studio.
● All students are asked to keep proper hand sanitation in mind while at the studio. Sanitation should be done upon arrival, and when departing the studio.
● The studio prop inventory is no longer available for use due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All students MUST bring their own props: i.e. mats, blankets, blocks, bolsters, bands and weights. Props are also for sale at the studio.
● For the safety of staff and fellow students, social distancing guidelines MUST be followed. Staff and students will be required to wear a mask upon entering and exiting the studio and while walking around the studio. Students may choose to remove masks during class or keep them on at their discretion. When using the bathroom, students are asked to put their masks on. Any student without a mask will not be permitted to enter the studio.
● Students are required to book all classes online. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, “drop-in’s” are no longer an option.
● Upon entering the studio, give the instructor your name, so you can be “signed in”. There is a maximum of six (6) students and one (1) instructor per “in studio” classes. Designated locations have been assigned for each student in the studio on the practice floor.
Registering for virtual classes
● You can register for virtual classes in the MindBody app, or from the class schedule on our website.
● Always sign up for classes at least 15 minutes before the class start time, to allow the link to be emailed to you and you’ll have time to login to your class. The Zoom link for every class will be sent to your email 2 hours before class starts. If the Zoom link email does not appear in your inbox, check your spam or junk folders.
Preparing for your virtual class
● Make certain of your internet connection.
● Log in a few minutes early, and test your audio and video on your device (computer, iPad, tablet, etc.) Say hello to your instructor and yogi friends.
● Give yourself plenty of room to move around.
● The instructor will always let you know if props are required.
Viewing Pre-Recorded video classes
● Pre-recorded classes are available for you to view at your convenience. You have 24 hours to view your pre-recorded class once you have received it.
● Contact Lisa @ 973-452-2828 if you do not receive the link. She will be able to resend the link to you.
● If you do not see a class on the schedule, but want me to send you a link, please contact Lisa 973-452-2828, we will do our best to help you out.